Friday, January 5, 2018

Working with Brusho by Stampin' Up!

Happy Friday!

Another early morning for me.  It seems thats the only time I can get things done, with the kids home.  Yes, they are 12 and 14 now and although I don't have to entertain them any more (*sniff) I DO still get interrupted (a LOT!) with this and that ... and take them places.  Yesterday was Grandma's, today is West Edmonton Mall.  Actually, I've been wanting to hit the mall for about 6 months now ... not to SHOP but to go to the Apple Store to get my laptop cleaned up!  It's been REALLY slow lately and as of last week I can't send emails from it.  Sigh.  Technology.  I have a love/hate relationship with it!

So ... I did a Facebook Live video last night.  Wow.  It is VERY scattered!!  I guess being awake since 4 am really sucked my concentration out of me by 7:00 pm - sheesh!  If you are interested in seeing some of the new products "live" hop on over to Facebook and search for my business page "Tamara's Paper Trail".  In that video I mention the new Brusho products .... but in my squirrel moment I only just mentioned it ... I didn't even open it *lol*.  Sigh.  So!  Check out THIS video to see what it is all about!

I'm off to find some coffee and start my day.  Whatever you get up to I hope it's a stampy one!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment