Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmast - Ornaments

Happy Christmas!!

No, I'm not "working" on Christmas Day.  Right now I very likely have my feet up, enjoying a "special" coffee and basking in the glow of family and relaxation!  I typed this yesterday as I was putting my feet up, basking in the glow of family and relaxing! *lol*.  Nothing on my to-do-list ... so I thought I'd do a quick post sharing another tradition I have - that of making an ornament for the girls every year. 

This year I had PLANNED on doing something else but time got away from me and I went with the ornament from the 2017 Holiday Catalogue Kit Very Merry. 
As I was scrolling through my photos I came across all the ornaments that were on our tree last year.  I decided to take a picture of them all in case, God forbid, anything should ever happen to them.  Here they are.  I hope they make you smile - they make ME smile!  Every one is home made - either by me or the kids ... or knot by my mom or carved by my dad.  Every one is very special to me.  Enjoy - and Merry, Merry Christmas
xoxo


Tam





















No comments:

Post a Comment