Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Kits, Kits, Kits!

Happy Wednesday!

I'm hoping everyone had a fanTASTIC Christmas - we did!  The kids have rated it as one of the best days EVAH, which is what every mom strives for, right??

I have managed to spend a few hours in my Craft Cave, as I work on Card swaps with other demonstrators, and on making all new samples using toys from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-a-brations catalogues - whoot!

Anyone who knows me nows I LOVE kits!  When I was a kid KITS were my love - everything I needed on one box.  Nothing has changed!  I have received three shipments of toys from the new catalogues.  What are the first things I opened?  My KITS!

I wasn't sure how much I loved this first one - Perennial Birthday - but (naturally) I bought it anyway.  Am I ever glad I did!  No, the cards aren't what I would deem my usual style but I really do love them .. and the BOX!  It isn't tin, like in past years, it sturdy board ... and the DIVIDERS!  They are printed so you can add the names of everyone who has a birthday or anniversary each month. You then put the required number of birthday cards behind each divider and you are ready to go all year long.  I LOVE being organized like that.  At the start of every month I DO write out my cards for the entire month and just mail them a few days before the big day.  Love love LOVE!  Check it out ...
The kid will be available January 3rd and is $35 CDN and makes 16 cads, envelopes, with dividers and box - the stamp set is not included - that is $29 CDN for the clear set but it is one you'll want to own (its a great birthday set)

Now - the GREAT thing about buying both the kit AND the stamp set is that it comes to a total of $64 (pre tax/shipping) and THAAAAAAAATTTTTT means - FREE STUFF!  Whoot!  The Sale-a-brations promotion starts Jan 3rd and for every $60 you spend you get to pick a SAB item for free.  One of my fave items this year?  Yup - a KIT!

Check out the Mixed Medallions kit - NO STAMPING required!  Everything you need to make 8 cards and envelopes - and the sentiments are in English, French and German!  Pick the language you want, keep the extras for other projects.  Love it!





So that's it for today.  I think I might have to actually put on pants and leave the house today.  Yuck,  it's CRAZY cold this week and I don't wanna ... alas, I need to mail my swaps and get milk ... so I best press on.

Whatever you get up to today I hope you get to relax a bit .. and have a stampy day!


Tam

1 comment: