Saturday, September 16, 2017

Card Packaging with Acetate Boxes

Happy Saturday!

Hopefully today the weather holds so I can visit my great-grandparents' graves and check out SO many other places from my family's past while I'm here in Chaffey's Lock, Ontario!  

No time to chat so I'll crack on!

Check out this super quick and easy gift idea ..
I LOVE that SU had come out with these affordable AWESOME acetate boxes that can be used for gift giving.  You can fit about 6 handmade cards into the box, add some ribbon and Wa-LOW!  A super awesome gift!  Cards are of COURSE my favorite gift to give teachers, friends, neighbours.  This packaging is my new FAVE!

10 boxes is only $8.50 CDN!!  On MY gift I added some of the FABULOUS new striped ribbon ($6.50) , some green sprigs ($6.50), some jute twine ($7.25) and a wee little silver ornament ($10), all SU, of course!



There you have it!  Quick, easy packaging for the best handmade gifts around!

Have a stampy Saturday!


Tam


No comments:

Post a Comment