Saturday, July 15, 2017

Watercolor Words - 3rd Time is The Charm!

Happy Saturday!

NOW I'm starting to relax and get in to my summer relaxation mode!  The house is getting more organized by the day (thanks to my super-clean-freak-yet-loveable-husband!) and things are slowly moving from the "to do" pile to the "done" pile.  I've spent some time in my cave too.  I have a Stamp-a-Stack next weekend that I need to design for but have spent MOST of my time trying to find the top of my desk.  It's a never ending struggle!

I DID manage to clear a 5" x 5" space to make this card the other day ...
I really like the black base ... but thought I'd try it with a white base too ...
I quite liked it but, when designing cards (or decorating houses) the rule if three should apply ... three colors.  This one was definitely lacking ... and although black DOES count as a color I didn't think the white should count.  I grabbed some Melon Mambo washi tape and Wa-Low!  Third time's the charm.  this one I like best ...
I like it!  Quick, easy and cute!  I can't take credit for it, though.  It's another CASE from the catalogue.  Seriously - I'm pulling that bad boy out more often!  SO many great ideas and layouts!  Here is the catalogue card ...
Love it!  I believe it is on a notecard in the catty so I just supersized it to a standard card.  I used whatever washi tape I had in my stash (and there is a LOT of it!).   The stamp set is called Watercolor Words ($26 photopolymer set).  I haven't pulled that one out a lot lately.  Time to change that!  It's a great set!


That's it for today.  I'm off to start my weekend.  It's going to be a BEAUTIFUL, stampy day.  Enjoy!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment