Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Conference Card Samples

Happy Wednesday!

PHEW!  I'm back from the Canadian Business Conference but still haven't managed to unpack all of my business materials!  Although I was only gone for 3 nights I seem to have 3 weeks worth of work, chores and "issues" to take care of!

The Conference was hands down the best event I have EVER attended.  It was over the TOP with information, ideas, swaps, laughs … every detail was meticulously planned and carried out .. truly awesome!  I'll definitely be implementing many of the tools and systems we learned about in the coming months.  I am VERY inspired, motivated and excited to blast off my business and truly LEAD a team.  Yes, I have been doing this for 11 years now (ack!) but I am now at a point in my life (and my families life) where I can turn more of my time and attention to my business. My youngest will be done elementary school in June.  That means all that time I spent volunteering, organizing "play dates" (which are now termed "hang dates" I've been informed …), making little treats for all the kids in the class … all the teaching staff …. all that won't exist come September.  Time to move on to something new.  So!  If you are interesting in joint my team, either as a hobby demonstrator, the part time business demonstrator or full time business builder I'd love to have you along for the ride.  The goal is to earn the Incentive Trip for 2018.  It's gunna happen.  Be part of the journey with me!

Now … I am currently sitting at the hospital supporting a friend who is in for some tests.  I planned to share some of my card swaps with you … alas, since I don't physically HAVE the swaps with me I don't know which demonstrator made which card and as such I can't give them credit … so that will have to wait for another post.  What I CAN do is share projects that were posted on the display boards. Again, I don't have noted who created each sample so suffice it to say they are NOT mine.  They are all fan-TASTIC and I am looking forward to CASEing many of them.  Check these out!














































I have my 25 swap card to share with you too.  As I said, I'll do that as soon as I get a chance.  In the meantime, thanks for popping in and have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment