Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Be Jolly By Golly CASE

Happy Wednesday!

Ack!  Big day today!  I'm off to show the seniors at the Rosedale Senior Residence how to use Project Life to get this pictures in albums and documented for them, and their families, to enjoy for years to come.  Wish me luck - totally flying by the seat of my pants today!

Today I'm sharing a CASE from the Holiday Catalogue itself.  Yup.  Bought this stamp set just because I loved the "Peace on Earth" font/size and this card sample the designers made ...
Love!  It's great how they used the Swirly Scribbles thinlits.
Here is the stamp set used "Be Jolly Good Golly" (?!)  Don't quite know how I FEEL about THAT name *lol*

It is in Soft Sky.  I used Crumb Cake for the church and Pear Pizzazz for the trees.  Hard to see but I added some Wink of Stella to one of the Scribble lines.  Love!

Must run!  Have a stampy Wednesday!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment