Thursday, August 4, 2016

Foxy Friends and Fox Builder Punch by Stampin’ Up!

Happy Thursday!

Today I wanted to share a bundle that is in the regular, Annual Catalogue.  I share it because I love the "template tip".  It will definitely save time and paper for me!

I'm tasking the girls with making as many animals as they can for my Open House display board.  THAT should keep them out of trouble for a while *lol*

The stamp set and punch bundle are only $50.75 (plus s/h/gst).  A great value for all you get and all the animal options!  Check out the video, some of the critters you can make … and have a stampy day!


Tam





2 comments:

  1. is there a tutorial on how to make the critters in the first picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo - I wish Christina! I found a picture of it on the Stampin' Up! website (exclusive to demonstrators). The designer didn't provide instructions :( Google may be able to help! I personally think it;s best to have a few glasses if wine and then try to figure out how she did it *lol*. Good luck!

      Delete