Saturday, July 9, 2016

Bonus Days Promotion

Happy Saturday!

Another week has come and gone.  I can tell already this summer is going to FLY by!

It was a fun week as we spent lots of time with my mom, dad and brother.  Bowling, shopping, lunches, dinners - so relaxing!  He left yesterday and for the first time in three weeks I had a "down day" - nothing on the calendar.  Just the way I like it!  It was also my birthday so I took full advantage of doing what I pleased.  Oddly that involved cleaning.  Yes, I love a day when I get to just putz from room to room, organizing, tidying and cleaning as I go.  I allowed the girls to play their computer game all day so it was a win/win :)  We had a Chinese Take-Away followed by ice cream and "Finding Dory".  All in all a fabulous, relaxing day filled with the people I love.  Perfect!
With all the comings and goings lately I haven't had much time to create so today I'll just be sharing the latest SU promotion - "Bonus Days".  In a nutshell, for every $60 CDN you spend between now and July 31st gets you a $6 coupon to redeem in August.  It may not seem like a lot but it covers the cost of shipping and you can bet I'll be taking advantage of it!  The details are noted below.  My next order goes in July 14th.  Make sure you get in touch prior to the 14th to place your order.
Not sure what today holds but, as always, it starts with walking Doodle Dog so off I go.  Whatever YOU get up to I hope you have a stampy day :)


Tam



No comments:

Post a Comment