Friday, April 8, 2016

Everyone Loves Balloons

Happy Friday!

Wow.  Where did the week go???  Last thing I remember it was Monday … ahhhh sweet Monday.  Craig went to work, kids were FINALLY back at school *lol* and I spent a glorious day tiding, cleaning, sorting and generally "putzing".  Bliss.

I have no recollection of Tuesday … Wednesday I remember getting my hair done and getting groceries - yesterday is a blur … oh!  Now I remember … Tuesday night I had class so was prepping in the day … yesterday was a half day for the kids and I got into "purge" mode … ya - the week was filled with a whole lot of nothing-special-but-busy-every-single-minute.  Life of a SAHM, right? lol

Today has been relaxing - started the day with Coffee and Cards with a few of my Ladies … but Alicia is home with yet ANOTHER sore throat / start of a cold.  Walk the dog, do my workout, tidy up and BAM!  Almost dinner time!  Just enough time to park my tush on the couch and share one of the cards I made for the Kids Class I taught over Spring Break.  Ready?
Super super SUPER love!!  The lighting obviously sucks but the card is great!  Is seriously doesn't get much quicker or easier than this card!!!  Perfect for man or woman, young or old … minimal supplies and quick quick quick!  I more or less CASEd the card from Pinterest (not really sure how I EVER crafted before Pinterest came along!!).  I can't give credit for my card to any one person - I drew from a few … of course I can't find which ones now that I'm looking … suffice it to say that it's sort of original but not really lol.

I used Whisper White card stock for the base and  Crushed Curry for the mat.  For the rest I used:

Balloon string from Party Wishes
Balloons from the Balloon Bouquet Punch
It's My Party DSP Stack
Sentiments from Happy Birthday, Evryone
Dimensionals and a rhinestone


Easy peasy!!  The kids rocked it and the adults love it!  You must must MUST get your hand on this balloon punch.  Seriously.  $22.00.  It's a keeper and you won't regret it!

Gotta run - dinner prep awaits!   Pop in again soon to see another quick and easy project.  Have a stampy night!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment