Sunday, January 31, 2016

Suite Sayings Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!

Happy Sunday!

Not much to report today.  I spent most of yesterday relaxing … and hemming my new curtains.  Yes, I can sew … but hemming curtains is about the extent of my talent in that regard!  Top tip … if you ever need curtain panels head to your closest Fabricland store.  Yes … I've done the rounds a number of times now and Fabricland has by FAR the largest selection and their prices are generally in the $40 per panel range.  There.  Aren't you glad you popped in for today's post?

I hope to get some crafting in today … before I take the small people to the sledding hill.  Much more time stuck in the house together and one of us won't make it out alive.  Some fresh air and exercise will do us ALL some good!

Here is a quick video on a stamp set I highly recommend - Suite Sayings.  It is one of those "keeper" sets - lots of sentiments to cover lots of occasions.

Enjoy the clip … and have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment