Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween Treat Bags

Happy Saturday - again …

Just a super quick one.  I just realized I forgot to post these little cuties … and since it IS Halloween …
Ta-Da!!  I threw these little rest bags together in a matter of minutes!  My BFF is doing over tonight for some Halloween shenanigans and I have a special little treat for her.  A special treat calls for a special bag, right??

I grabbed a few loot bags I had left over from one of the kids' birthday partys and my box of "leftovers".  Whenever I have extra pieces from a kit or project I throw them in a special box (it also can be raided by one of the girls when they are making a card for someone).  I had LOTS of pieces left over from my Witch Hat Decor Project Kit.  I simply layered them, stapled them to the bag and tied it with some retired ribbon.  DONE!  LOVE cute packaging!

I'm off to the craft cave to tweak some Christmas cards.  I whipped up FIVE last night … but only *love* two of them.

Have a stampy Halloween!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment