Sunday, October 25, 2015

Flurry of Wishes Snowflake Card

Happy Sunday!

Phew!  Today is the 5th stamping gig I've done in as many days.  My back is NOT happy!  Alas, a crafter's gotta do what a crafter's gotta do!

These were the cards I was originally going to do for today's Stamp-a-Stack:
I love ALL of them … but in the end I decided to switch out the Nut Cracker card for this one:
Why?  The Nut Cracker card is super cute but it IS time consuming (between the colouring and the Big Shotting (yes, it's a word!) of the Falala … and it is a costly card due to the 3 rhinestones and enamel dot … so …. I swapped it for the Snowflake card.  Equally as awesome but a lot faster and more economical.

I used Soft Sky ink and the Watercolor background stamp.  I used the Flurry of Wishes stamp set and coordinating punch for the snowflakes .  The largest one is stamped in my favourite - Archival Black Ink.  The smaller ones are i Lost Lagoon - punched out and popped up on dimensionals.  I then used ermuda Bay, Blushing Bride and Silver sequins taken off their sequin trim "ribbon" and attached them with the Fine Tip Glue pen.  The sentiment is from the same Flurry of Wishes set, in the Archival Black ink (yes, I now own 5 of them *lol*)

Quick, easy and cute - my kind of SAS card!  Guess I should run - stampers arriving shortly!  Have yourself a super, stampy Sunday :)


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment