Thursday, September 24, 2015

Watercolor Words

Happy Thursday!

Ooooo today I'm sharing another fab card I made for last weeks class.  Now the card only takes about 4 minutes to make.  It took me 2 hours to design lol.  Seriously.  I started out TRYING to use a totally different stamp set and was DETERMINED to make it work.  After almost 2 hours of fighting with the bloody thing I pitched it across the room, grabbed this set and 5 minutes later was looking at this … and loving it …

SOOOOOOOOO quick!  Seriosuly.  5 minutes TOPS!  Wisteria Wonder ink - I used the splotch from The "Prerpetual Calendar" stamp set (I told you MONTHS ago that set is a must have!).  I stamped the splotch twice.  Stamped the sentiment (form Watercolor Words) in Delicious Archival Black ink … as well as the flower.  Glue dot in the centre of the flower.  7" of silver chord (from the 2015 catty).  The chord is already curly due to the tight wrap around the spool - go with it … just stick it to the glue dot.  Add a Vintage Faceted Button with another flue dot (effectively sandwiching the chord), add 3 rhinestones and Wa-LOW!

Love it?  Love it!

Off I go to start my day.  Have a stampy one!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment