Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Graduation Card for my Baby

Happy Tuesday!

Another flashback … but this one isn't QUITE as far back as most … this one only goes back to the end of June … so only about 3 weeks behind :)

This is the card I whipped up for Rebecca's Grade 6 "Grad" … of Grade 6 Farewell, as it was formally called ...
Perfect!  As usual I left it until the night before to even THINK about making her a card.  Luckily this one took all of about 3 minutes to put together!

I sued the very first stamp set ever bought - I THINK it's called Year After Year.  Lots of great images that cover a gamete of occasions … Graduatin being one of them.  I stamped the cap in Versamark and embossed it with black embossing powder.  I added a red Candy Dot in the middle.  The sentiment is also embossed in black … the name of the stamp set escapes me (and I'm WAY to comfortable to rotate my arse from the couch to the basement to check).  I don't THINK it retired … I know their are four sentiments in the set … whatever … if you lose sleep over trying to figure out which set it is call me … I'll find out *lol*

It was a great little farewell ceremony.  I got a great pick of my "baby".  *Sigh*
Have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment