Saturday, May 16, 2015

What can I do with the Project Life Envelopes

Happy Saturday!

Just two more videos until I'm all caught up on those!  Janet Wakeland again with Project Life Envelopes.  I LOVE these envelopes.  I used them with my Elf on the Shelf album o keep some of the notes Trixie left us.  I have also used the larger ones in my Disneyworld album to hold all the badges, pins, maps etc that are collected every holiday.  Everything is kept in one place - LOVE that!

Has anyone thought of putting their FRAMLEITS in these envelopes and inside a binder so they are all in one place and kept together???  I'm all over THAT one!

I'm always looking for new members to join my Project Life Club.  If you're interested (and live in Edmonton!) drop me a line!

Have a stampy Saturday!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment