Sunday, February 1, 2015

Etch a Sketch Critters

Happy Sunday!

Another lazy Sunday rolls around.  I MAY need to head to the store so we have something for dinner … but I'm TOTALLY loving hibernating this weekend!  I like winter but I'm NOT a fan of the temperature swings lately!  Last week we hit +8 (or was it 10??!!) and now we are back to -20 with wind!  The bright side of it is that its a great excuse to stay in my Sweet Leg Leggings and ugly sweater all day.  Hmmm - maybe I'll send Craig to the store *lol*

Today I want to share a FUN FUN FUN card with you.  I can take absolutely NO credit for it as I 100% CASEd it from other demonstrators.  I'll give the Etch a Sketch credit to Tina Weller … and this exact card credit to Linda Creech.  Check. It. Out!
Ska-WHEEL!!!  Isn't it AWESOME????  TOTAL flashback to when I was a kid playing with my Etch-a-Sketch!  … SLIGHTLY different than the hand-held toys MY kids are playing with these days *lol* …. and MY Etch-a-Sketch creations never looked quite THIS good … but we all had one (and loved them) nonetheless!

This card is so ridiculously quick and easy to make!

Step 1:  Stamp the From the Herd creatures on Smoky Slate card stock with Memento Black Ink
Step 2:  Use the Project Life Cards & Labels framelit to cut a hole in the middle of a piece of Real Red card stock.
Step 3:  Stamp or emboss a sentiment on the red card stock
Step 4:  Use dimensionals (I used 10) to pop the red front on the grey card stock
Step 5:  Punch two 3/4" circles out of white card stock and pop them up with dimensionals
Step 6:  Color the critters with the dark Smoky Slate Blendabilities marker

Done.  Crazy Easy.

Any questions?

Right.  I'm off to make another cuppa.  Until tomorrow, have a stampy Sunday!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment