Tuesday, February 17, 2015

butterfly bookmark

Happy Tuesday!

Just a quick one today - I have to do all my work for the week today since yesterday was a holiday and tomorrow and Thur Craig is off as we are getting new countertops installed.  Add to that a school field trip where I'm a helper and my new vehicle that has to go in to the shop (Alicia's door won't open from the inside!) and a stamping class Friday night and today is the only day to get 'er done!

Super quick and easy … this is a little bookmark that I will be having people make at Teacher's Convention next week:
Of course with  the possibility of thousands of teachers passing through the gates it has to be quick, easy and economical but a WOW!, whilst showing off some fun new toys.  This fits the bill perfectly!  A little 2" wide bookmark.  The background is from Butterfly Basics in Pear Pizzazz and the sentiment is stamped in Soft Suede.  The butterfly is made using Peach Parfait - remember that one?  It was an In Color a few years back … and it is the only retired card stock I had left in my garage sale box!  It's close to Pumpkin Pie, if you like the colour scheme.  The top of the bookmark is rounded with the Scalloped Topper punch and the butterfly is attached with a glue dot.

So that's it for today.  Pop in again soon … and have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment