Sunday, February 8, 2015

Adventure Bound

Happy Sunday!

Busier than I like for a Sunday … we have a play date and a birthday party today.  Nothing TOO strenuous but I suppose it does mean I should at very least brush my hair today *lol*

Another quick and easy card today.  Again, using products I showcased in January ...
Ta-Da!  It seriously doesn't get any easier than this!!!  You simply pick a piece of the MUST HAVE Designer Series Paper Stack "Adventure Bound", stamp on it and mount it on a card base!!  The images in this paper stack stand on their own - they are GREAT!  Rocks, woods, water, bark, wool … so many great texture-looking pieces - and offering LOTS of options for masculine cards!  For the one above I used the brick paper, stamped the image from "Hello Life" in versa mark and used white embossing powder on it.  I also used the splotch from Gorgeous Grunge … actually NO - it was from the new set "Perpetual Birthday Calendar" in the Occasions catalogue  … another GREAT set to own - I promise - you will use it over and over … check out all the seasonal images you will use …
I layer the DSP on a Basic Grey piece of card stock and I was done!  Took all of about 2 minutes total!

Get this DSP stack - trust me - you'll be glad you did!

Until next time - have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment