Monday, February 16, 2015

Adventure Abound Forrest

Happy Family Day!

I'm not sure how I feel about today being a holiday!  Let's face it - A Monday for a SAHM isn't too different than any other day of the week … just that my peeps are home too!  Now don't me me wrong - I LOVE my peeps … but I also love my own company … and my Craft Cave … and a tidy house *lol*  Well - I guess Tuesday can be my Monday.  Today we'll just hang out, play games and do fun family stuff :)

Today I'm sharing a CASEd card that I just HAD to make - all credit goes to fellow demonstrator Anja Beckmann.  LOVE!
Isn't it fantastic??  Genius!  Anja used the forest paper from the MUST HAVE Adventure Bound DSP stack, stamped the sentiment and sun on it and wallow! Done!

I changed mine very slightly from Anjas.  She stamped the sentiment (from Feel Goods) in Versamark and added Crushed Curry embossing powder.  The sun is from Kinda Eclectic.  I did my sentiment in Winter White and then coloured it with my Daffodil Delight Blendabilities … but the colour wasn't close enough to the Crushed Curry sun so I went over the "sunshine" with my retired Versamarker, sprinkled Crushed Curry embossing powder over it and heat set it again.

For the sun image I stamped it in Versamark and sprinkled the Crushed Curry powder over it but before heat setting it I used my soft paintbrush to remove the powder from the trees so it looks like the sun is shining behind them.  A great effect.  LOVE this card and this DSP stack!

Pop in again soon to see another great card using this designer paper stack - another CASE - but a great card is a great card, right??

Until then - have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment