Thursday, November 20, 2014

Need for Speed for Dylan

Happy Thursday!

Another week has FLOWN by!  I had nothing pressing on the calendar but I have been go-go-go all week as I prep of 22 stampers at a Fundraiser I am helping out with on Sunday.  LOTS of work to put together all the elements for 75 Christmas cards!!  I'm ALMOST there … I should have all the paper cut by this afternoon.  After that it's just labelling catalogues, prepping marketing material and catching up on other odds an ends.  Short day for the kids today so I have a 10 minute window to share a QUICK project I made last week.

Remember I mentioned we bought a new vehicle 1 1/2 weeks ago?  Well I wanted to take some cads to Dylan, our FABULOUS salesman over at Ericksen Nissan.  I HIGHLY recommend this dealership.  We chose them because of the great customer service Craig has received with HIS Nissan and honestly, I will likely go to them if/when we ever need another car!!  ANYWAY … as a Thank You to Dylan I wanted to take him some "Congratulations" cards for him to give future customers.  Naturally I decided to do this 25 minutes before we were scheduled to go pick up my new Baby!  I had this design in mind so I managed to crack off 6 of them in 20 minutes.  Yay me!
I used our Note Cards and Envelopes for this - a full-sized card really isn't necessary - heck - that just leaves too much space to write things *lol*  These are a little smaller and perfect to hand to new customers.  I used a strip of black card stock, a piece of Basic Grey card stock, run through our Houndstooth embossing folder, and then stamped the car from the retired "Need for Speed" set in Tuxedo Memento Ink.  I grabbed my Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities and coloured them in no time flat. Seriously.  Sometimes the best cards come when you don't have time to over think things!  Case in point.  Dylan LOVED them and told me he has them locked in his desk as the other dealers are eyeing them up *lol*

That's it for now.  Pop in again soon - I still have four more projects to share.  I' sure I'll manage to post at least ONE of them whilst procrastinating on prepping for that fundraiser! *lol*  Until then - have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment