Sunday, October 5, 2014

Project Life® by Stampin’ Up! Love Story Card Collection

Happy Sunday!

Yes, this post was drafted BEFORE the birthday party … that is still going on … please send good vibes my way … and coffee … feel free to bring me coffee!!!  KNOWING I would't have the ability to post this morning I drafted this quick little post a few days ago … it may be a while before I have the energy or brain power to even turn ON my computer so I planned ahead *lol*

Here we go ...

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I LOVE PROJECT LIFE!!!  I never have, and never WILL scrapbook in the traditional sense (ok - I DID make mom and album for her 70th birthday but that was a one off - it almost killed me!!!).  Project Life is NOT scrapbooking - it is MEMORY KEEPING.  It is SO quick and easy - you CAN jazz it up but you don't have to!  It really is just a photo album but instead of writing dates, names, places on the BACK of your pictures you write them on a journalling card for everyone to see and enjoy.  Yup - my penmanship sucks … but the kids absolutely love it - and they are getting those pictures, and MEMORIES, out to enjoy more often.  THAT'S what it's all about!!  You need to get this product line!

Check out all the cards and embellishments you get in the Project Life kits.  You get SO much!  I can't say enough about these products!

Enjoy - and have a stampy day!!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment