Friday, October 24, 2014

Lego CASE Card

Happy Friday!

TGIF!!  I know, being a SAHM, my weekends don't look ALL that different than my week days but this week has been super busy.  This weekend is more fun and I'm looking VERY forward to it!

I thought I'd kick things off today with a fun little card that my Rebecca made last month for Alicia's birthday (oh!  That reminds me … I never DID make her a card.  Wow.  How crappy is THAT??!!)

Alicia is quite into Lego lately so I suggested Rebecca make her a Lego card … which she did.  Check it out:
She did such a great job!

She can't take credit for the design of it.  It was 100% CASEd from the internet.  Nonetheless she nailed it with punching each square with the square punch and the tiny circles … using the dimensionals and then the gel pen for shading.  Alicia loved it!  The original design we copied was from Tina White over at www.timetoinkup.blogspot.com, fellow demonstrator in Queensland Australia!  Gotta love the internet - copying cards from designers half way around the world.  Awesome!

Right - guess I should go get the small people up and off to school so I can go to work.  I need to come up with and make 30 treats for the orders.  Yay!  I love my job!

Have a stampy Friday!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment