Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Christmas Bliss

Happy Wednesday - again!

OK - I missed posting actual projects!  Videos are great but come on … you wanna see more cards, right? *lol*

I have 20 minutes to spare between loads of laundry, doing dishes and making dinner so I figured it was time for some mind candy for all of us!

Here is yet another card I made for my Stamp-a-Stack last month.  Gotta say - LOVE it! (ya, ya, I know, I say that about every card *lol*).   Ready?
Wa-low!  Fan-flippin-tastic, I say!  I'm just LOVING lots of white space, minimal stamping and large shapes - this one just makes me happy!

"Why Tamara!  How did you get those adORable little tree shapes?", I hear you cry!  Well!  Have you looked at your package with the Snowflake Card Thinlit Die closely?   It has an adorable little Christmas Tree thinlit in it …
I used that little cutie to make the trees out of the Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack (from the Holiday Catalogue).

"Why Tamara!  What set is that fantastic sentiment from?" I hear you cry again!  That, My Friend, is from the much forgotten photopolymer set "Christmas Bliss".   Yes, you SHOULD order that set - it has great sentiments for the season this year (really the ONLY sentiment set this year!)
I stamped that bad boy in Crumb Cake - added a few sequins from the Frosted Snowflakes sequins in the Holiday Catalogue (with glue dots) and Ta-DA!  One quick, easy fantastic Christmas card.

You're welcome :)

Pop in again tomorrow for another video *lol*.  Until then - have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment