Thursday, October 16, 2014

Angel Ornaments

Happy Thursday!

Yep - have ridiculous amounts of work to do today … and am procrastinating like CRAZY!  I have to go get the girls in 15 minutes and can't be bothered to do anything until then …. so thought I'd post for ya (do you ever feel like I'm using you??? *lol*)

Yes, I have 8 or 9 cards in the queue to post … but I can't be bothered to do that either … so instead I'm going to a re-take of one of my most popular gift items last year - my paper angel ornaments.  So.  Sintking.  Cute.
I did up a picture tutorial to show you how I made these little cuties … or should I say *angels* - BAHAHAHA - I kill myself!!!  … but I digress … you can find the original post here.

I actually have a show box with all the pieces to make 10 more of these … I cut them last year then ran out of time before Christmas to put them together … guess now I'm ahead of the game for Christmas 2014!  Yay me!

Right.  That's all I've got.  Hmmm - still 8 minutes to kill.  Think I'll go eat some cheese.

Have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment