Sunday, August 31, 2014

Thoughts of Fall ...

Happy Sunday!

An early start for me today.  Been awake since about 4:00 am (stupid bladder of stupidness!!!) … well that and I couldn't switch my head off … I was mentally constructing paper Christmas trees.  Yep.  I know.  I need help.  Yesterday I had a GREAT day playing with paper and I made some serious progress on my "Project Dale" stuff … but there just HAS to be a faster, cleaner way to assemble my lovely creation of fabulousness!  … I just haven't quite figured it out yet … like I'd be able to come up with something brilliant at 4:00 in the morning!!!  Now I'm just tired and the bags under my eyes are so big you could pack your lunch in them!!  Never mind - can't look beautiful EVERY day, right? *lol*

Instead of posting another video today I thought I'd do another "throw back" to one of my most popular cards from last year (it was a good "great card" year!!)  This one comes from February 17, 2013 … it had a LOT of hits!  Remember this?
So simple but so striking … think I have to CASE myself on this one too.  No point reinventing the wheel, right?  A great card is a great card … I'll just switch up the stamp sets.

Click here to see the original post.

Well - I think today DEFINITELY qualifies as a "two-cup-of-coffee" kind of day … then more prep for the crazy that hits tomorrow (the night before the first day of school … dun dun duuuuuuunnnnn …)  Pop in again to see if I survive it!  Until then, have a super stampy day!


Tam




No comments:

Post a Comment