Saturday, August 30, 2014

Snowflake Card Dies by Stampin’ Up!

Happy Saturday!

Just sitting here … in the peace and quiet of the morning while everyone else sleeps … ahhh - is there anything so lovely as that first hour in the day where you can just ease into the day with not demands on you?  Love it!

I spent a lovely evening in my cave last night - half by myself and half with mini-me, Alicia.  Rebecca was at grandma's for a sleep over so I got to spend some one-on-one time with my wee one.  I managed to chip away a bit more at my centrepiece projects … some were an epic fail but I[m getting closer to something that I can submit.  I had to laugh when I was looking at what was SUPPOSED to be a Christmas Ornament/Ball … but wrinkling my nose 'cause it just looked like a Christmassy beach ball … when Alicia looked at me (very sternly) and said "Mooooooom …. don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good!"  LMAO - wow!  She DOES listen to me occasionally.  In the end we BOTH agreed it looked stud and moved onto origami Christmas Trees.  Yes, I ended up spending more time helping her with her tree than I did on my project … but I didn't mind.  It was great, quality time with my Peanut.  THOSE are the moments that make the looks, attitude and tantrums tolerable :)

Today I'm sharing a FUN card that is very easily made using the Thinlit Die in the new Holiday Catalogue  Yep - this bad boy is going to be one we make in class for SURE!  Check it out ...

SO easy when you have the right tools!!

Today is another day of crafting and sorting garage sale items for Friday … with a little help from my friend Wanda … I wonder if we'll actually accomplish anything or just drink coffee and laugh a lot … time will tell!

Pop in again soon.  Until then - have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment