Thursday, August 28, 2014

Gift Box Punch Board

Happy Thursday!

Right - naturally I didn't make it to my cave yesterday - life got in the way again.  But it's all good … I get there one day soon …

I got clearance from Dale to make a few of my designs for those centrepieces and new product is winging it's way to me as we speak … so I have 2 or 3 days to come up with the templates before "final draft" production begins.  Good thing because today is Launch Pad Trampoline fun (and hopefully no trips to emergency with broken arms or bumped heads!), followed by play dates (which involves 6 children 11 and under … WHAT was I thinking??!!)  Tomorrow's entertainment involves bowling … and sleepovers … and maybe, just MAYbe some crafting!!  Well … a girl can dream anyway!

I don't have samples to share so I've uploaded a whole SWACK of videos to keep you entertained in between project postings …

My favourite item in the Holiday Catalogue is the new Box Punch Board.  LOVE it!!!  … and it's only $24.95 - practically free!

Check this out … and I'll try to post projects soon - until then - have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment