Friday, August 1, 2014

BIG SHOT PROMOTION!!

Happy Friday - Take II!

2 Posts in one morning??  What's going ON?  *lol*  a) I'm on a roll and b) a new promotion just started that I couldn't wait to share!!!

Have you always wanted a Big Shot?? Now is the time to get one!! With every purchase of a Big Shot in August, you can pick one of five FREE stamp set/Framelits bundles below, your choice! 

Do you already HAVE a Big Shot?? You get a deal too! You can purchase these designated bundles at an amazing 15% off! This is one deal you don't want to miss - only available from August 1-31. THESE BUNDLES ARE ONE-TIME ONLY EXCLUSIVES!! I'm ordering today … next order not until August 15th.  Send me an e-mail or pop over to my 24/7 online store (www.tamarabertram.stampinup.net) and have it shipped directly to your door!  


Seriously.  This is a great deal!!  Check it out!
We now return you to your previously scheduled stampy day :)


Tam


No comments:

Post a Comment