Tuesday, July 1, 2014

How to Blend a Floral Image with Blendabilities

Happy Canada Day!

It's supposed to be 26 degrees today so we'll likely head out to the park to take in some of the festivities :)

I've been busy over the last few months purging and organizing the girls' rooms and toys … I'm thrilled to say I'm 95% there … today should finish it!  I'm also busy cutting, packaging and delivering my ribbon share packages so I don't suspect I'll be creating much this week.  Fear not!  I have 5 videos to share on using the Blendabilities.  Like Carrie stated in yesterday's video, there is no right or wrong way to use them.  These 5 videos were made by different SU staff members on how THEY blend.  Enjoy!

Pop in again tomorrow for another video.  Until then, have a stampy Canada Day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment