Thursday, June 5, 2014

2014 - 2015 Ribbon Share (for Canadian Customers)


Happy Wednesday!!

So!  Have you had a chance to check out the all-new catalogue yet????  I've been through it at least 10 times but every time I look I find something new I didn't notice before (thanks for pointing out the alphabet thinlits Wilma!)

Although I might not have the entire catty memorized yet (and I stress YET!) I DID notice all the yummy new ribbon ... and I ordered it all ... LOTS of it all ... four hundred DOLLARS worth of it all!!!!  No - I'm not crazy (well ... that's another topic for another day ... but for argumentative purposes let's go with I'm not ...) ... I just planned ahead for my annual RIBBON SHARE (woo hoo!  *insert applause, fist pumping and whoops here*)

Yes - we all want ALL the new ribbon ... in ALL the new colors ... but none of us would EVER be able to justify to our husbands spending $200-$400 on RIBBON!  Aside from THAT, who really needs 10-15 yards of every ribbon/color?  That's a LOT of ribbon! 

Have no fear!  I have you covered! 

With my Ribbon Share I buy (bought!) all the ribbon ... I divide it up and you get 2 or 3 yards of each color for a LOT less money.  Sound good??  Here is what I have on offer:
(Check out page 207 to see pictures of the ribbons)


Seam Binding - 2 yards of each of (5) colors for $15.00 
- early espresso

- night of navy
- pink pirouette
- whisper white
- wisteria wonder



Thick Baker's Twine - 3 yards of each of (5) colors for $9.50
- baked brown sugar
- coastal cabana

-      crisp cantaloupe
-      
- pistachio pudding
-      
- strawberry slush

New In Colour - 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon - 2 yards of each of (5) colours for $18.50
- Blackberry Bliss

- Hello Honey
- Lost Lagoon
- Mossy Meadow
-  Tangelo Twist



1/4" Cotton - 2 yards of each of (5) colours for $12.50
Option 1:
- Island Indigo

- Melon Mambo

- Real Red

- Early Espresso

- Daffodil Delight



Option 2:
- Marina Mist

- Pear Pizzazz

- Pool Party

- Pumpkin Pie

- Rich Razzleberry

   Order one or more of EACH of the (5) shares and receive 2 yards of the Whisper White 1/4" Cotton Ribbon for FREE :) 
The total for all (5) shares is $68.00
   The prices are flat charges (i.e. no s/h/gst on top) – except for long distance customers – shipping charges will apply
   I can only offer this share to Canadian customers 
   The ribbon should be available for delivery the first week of July.
   I can accept cash, cheque, PayPal or e-transfer
   Don't forget to "Like" my Business Facebook Page - Tamara's PaperTrail for up-to-date details on promos, classes etc.
   Follow me on Pinterest and see where I get most of my inspiration!

Until next time - have a stampy day!



Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment