Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Soho Subway Altered Memo Box

Happy Wednesday!

Today I'm going to show lots of photos rather than ramble on.  It's pretty self explanatory, really!  

A few weeks ago I bought two little memo sheet boxes at the dollar store.


While they are pretty as they are I thought they'd look even better covered in some yummy designer paper … so that's what I did.  I used my Soho Subway DSP and look how they turned out!

All I did was rip the box apart, apply double side sticky strip to the cover and then hot glued the box back on!  It was really easy!  Here are the pictures I took along the way:

Rip off the cover"

Apply sick strip


… and wrap!

Hot glue it back together and wa-low!
The plan is to make a coordinating card using the Soho Subway paper … just hasn't happened yet.  But when it DOES I'll have a quick, cute little gift to give to a friend or teacher.  Yay me!

That's it for today … I need to go start packing … Rebecca and I are off to Camp Encounters tomorrow and overnight and Friday.  I'm not a camper … even in a cabin … so wish me luck!!  50+ Grade 5 children … mostly BOYS … oh my.  What have I gotten myself into????  Pop in again soon to see if I survive it!  Until then, have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment