Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Sunday .. and Happy Mother's Day!!!

I just wanted to share a few pictures from the last 4 days with you.  It has been a VERY busy week but SO much fun!!!

Rebecca and I went to "Camp Encounters" Thursday and Friday.  I pretty much hate everything about camping - from the bugs to the grime to the uncomfortable sleeping but I HAVE to say I had a BALL and would do it again in a heartbeat (but I think next time I'd be packing a wee bit of wine ;)

Here we are about half an hour after we got there.  It was at a Catholic Camp on Lac LaLonde.  Looking fairly perky and fresh :)
 Day 2 … at Survival Island.  So.  Much.  Fun!  Not quite as bright eyed and bushy tailed but still willing to have some fun chasing a bunch of 10-11 year olds through the bush with a pool noodle!
A mere 5 hours later we were home, all cleaned up and ready for dinner at La Ronde with 20 Bertrams for Craig's Dad's 80th birthday dinner.  Yep - we clean up good!
 Rebecca is my oldest, Alicia my youngest:
 … and of course My Love, Craig.
We had such a great night … which was followed by a great Saturday at Craig's sisters.  She held and Open House for my FIL and it was another round of 30 or so relatives, laughs, wine and good times.  It MUST have been a good time - the "plan" was to stay an hour or two before coming home to collapse in a heap.  The plan sucked.  We stayed 6 HOURS *lol*.  Yes, today is a quiet day around here.  All THIS Mama wanted was nothing on the calendar, kids that don't fight all day and a nap.  Mission accomplished (although I think if you "nap" for 1 1/2 hours it counts more of a sleep!  Yep, I was TIRED!)

So Happy Mother's Day to all the fabulous ladies out there who pack the lunched, wash the faces, curl the hair, drive the "taxi" and love their kids …. no matter what.

Pop in again in the next day or so.  I have 2 AWESOME projects to share - the sign in book I made for my FIL's party and the card-in-a-bad I made him!  Until then, have a stampy evening!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment