Saturday, May 31, 2014

Four You Case

Happy Saturday!

Off to the spa this morning so I'll be brief!

Today's share is another CASE from Debra Currier at www.ARTfeltImpressions.blogspot.ca - you should check out her work - it really is awesome!  This is another 99.9% CASE … the ONLY change I made was that I used Garden Green card stock for the leaves rather than Gumball Green that she used … and that's only because Gumball Green retires in 2 days *sniff*.  Here is her/my card:
LOVE it!  SO bright and cheery - just makes me smile!

The circle was cut out of the toplayer sung my 2 1/2" circle punch.  The Daffodil Delight layer was run through the embossing folder that was FREE during SAB (and just MAY be in the new catalogue for sale!  … just mayyybeeee ….).  The flower was stamped with the Petite Petals in Tangerine Tango and punched out with the coordinating punch.  The leaves are from the Buird Builder punch.  The sentiment is from "Four You" and there is a candy dot in the centre of the flower.  I flagged the end of a 3/4" x 3 1/2" strip of cs with my paper snips and attached it all with dimensionals and/or glue dots.  A great, WOW card that would bring a smile to anyone who got it in the mail!

Right!  I'm off to get pretty toes!  Until next time, have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment