Sunday, May 4, 2014

Easter Cross

Happy Sunday!

A "nothing planned" day today … just the way I like Sundays.  Another cool one up here in Edmonton so I'm thinking it's a roast kind-of-a-day … and hopefully some crafting!!

The next few posts are going to be fairly short and sweet … as I try to get caught up on everything!  

Given that today is "God's Day" I think it's appropriate for me to share the Easter card I made … the day before Good Friday.  Ya.  A little late, I know.  On the bright side I'm REALLY ahead of the game for NEXT Easter!  Here's what I did:
I absolutely LOVE this image!  No, it's not a stamp.  It's an image I found on Pinterest.  I don't know HOW I did it, but I SOMEHOW managed to import the image into My Digital Studio, resize it and print it off!  My plan was to have sun rays shining behind the cross but I was obviously short on time so left it clean and simple.  I added some Whisteria Wonder Designer Paper and a strip of Elegant Eggplant and I was done.  I stamped the "He is Risen" stamp in the inside.  Quick, clean and lovely, I think!

That's it for today.  Until tomorrow, have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment