Sunday, March 2, 2014

SAB - Party, Party, Party! Bundle


Happy Sunday!

I know, I know, I haven't posted in a few days.  Maybe today.  I DO have 3 projects to share … just haven't done the pictures, editing or posting (it's time consuming ya know!)  I actually haven't been working on cards lately - I've been working on some other crafty projects and continuing to purge/organize the house.  The girls decided to go back to separate rooms last week so that started a whole new process of organizing, shifting and purging … not to mention furniture shopping, redecorating and painting!!!  It's been fun, but exhausting!  Friday night my friend Holly came over and we crafted together - it was great to just kick back and "do".  I put together 3 of my Paper Pumpkin kits in no time.  3 down, 5 to go *lol*.  Yesterday I carried on crafting - I took a sharpie to some coffee cups for a little fun, and decorated a magnet board for my office area.  Until I get my butt in gear and post those projects I thought I'd share another video.  I'm not normally a "banner-kind-of-girl" but I just might be getting this banner kit.  Craig turns 50 in a few months (yikes!!), his Dad turns 80 (yikes again!) and Rebecca turns 11 (OMG I can't wrap my head around THAT one!!) …so there are plenty of opportunities to get my money's worth out of THIS item!

Pop in again soon to see those projects I mentioned above.  In the meantime, stay warm and have a stampy Sunday!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment