Sunday, March 16, 2014

SAB - Heartfelt


Happy Sunday!  Wait, WHAAAAT??? (as my kids would say!)

How can it be that I haven't posted in over a week???  I seriously have 4 posts started … just not completed!  Where did the week GO???  I DO remember our evening were pretty full.  For our Mommy/daughter time this week Alicia and I went shopping for new bedding for her new room (it's looking AWESOME and the colours make me want to run to my craft room to make a card with them!!  I'll post pictures next week once it's all done … well … I PLAN to post pictures once it's all done!)… Rebecca and I did the same for OUR time together - although we didn't find anything for her room yet.

I remember spending a LOT of time posting things for sale on Facebook and Kijiji … I guess that's why I haven't posted here … it's SO time consuming!  Taking the pictures, researching what things cost new, posting pictures, writing descriptions/dimensions/captions …  We got a call Friday that Alicia's new bed is being delivered Monday … EEK!  I haven't sold her OLD bed yet … I think next week is going to be a bit of a gong show!!  I have furniture and bags of clothing/toys/donations EVERYWHERE … I have 3 steaming gigs next weekend that I haven't started to prep for yet … I have a hair appointment …I'm volunteering at the school Wednesday … add to that the normal laundry, lunches, homework, "special time", workouts, dog walking and paperwork and yep … gong show *lol*

Oh well .. better busy than bored, right?  Right!

So!  Let's beta few posts out of the way, shall we?  OK.  I'm going to finish off these videos I have in the queue so at least THAT will be done!  Today's is hi-lighting the free Sale-a-brations Heartfelt Banner Kit.  Even if you don't have much use for a banner this kit has a LOT of great pieces in for cards and/or scrap pages.  Remember those little gift bags I made for the teachers last month?  The pompoms that I cut in half and glued onto the bags are from this kit.  It's worth $24.95 … but free with a $60 order.  Free.  My favourite price *lol*

Pop in again soon.  My mission is to get caught up on these posts!!  Until then, have a stampy Sunday!

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment