Monday, March 17, 2014

Burlap and Blooms Simply Created Wreath Kit by Stampin' Up!


Happy Monday!

Today isn't my "usual" Monday… but it still needs to be uber productive!  This is the day I REALLY need to nail down my projects for my weekend classes … but it's also the day Craig is home (he couldn't take his usual Friday off so he took today instead) … and Alicia's bed is being delivered "some time" today.  My workout, dog walking and showering will take me at least until 10:30 so I better crack on!

Today's video hi-lights the Burlap and Blooms Wreath Kit.  It took me a while to buy this kit … Craig and I don't have the "country" decor going on and I really didn't know what to do with it … but, in true Tamara form, I bought it anyway "lol".  I DO have a plan.  The plan is to put it together using velcro rather than glue dots to attach the flowers … then each season I can switch the pieces out accordingly … leaves in the fall, snowflakes in the winter, hearts in February, Shamrocks in March, Eggs at Easter. I'm not convinced I like the flat wreath form … so my plan for that is to either buy one from "that store" or get a pool noodle from the dollar store, make it into a circle and use THAT for the form (I always have the best plans, don't I?  We'll see if it ever actually happens!)

I have heard from a few people that the printed instructions for assembling the large flowers in this kit are brutal and make no sense at all … yay for videos!  The video above shows you how to make the flowers, so pay attention!  I know I'll be watching this again before I assemble mine!

Right - I'm off to get this day started.  Pop back soon!  Until then - have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment