Sunday, March 30, 2014

Bunny Bums

Happy Sunday!

My back is still giving me grief but I'm continuing to improve.  I just need to get to the chiropractor this week to realign my hips!  Although it hurts like heck when he works on me it will ultimately bring me relief so I have to go!

Today I'm sharing the cutest stinkin' treats EVER!  I can take no credit for them but don't know who to give credit to.  I believe my uplink Tamye Dunbar found them on the Stampin' Up! website, although I couldn't find them there, and I also saw a few different versions on Pinterest.  So!  To whomever gave birth to these little beauties - hats off to you - they rock!  Here they are:
Key-Ute or what???!!!  Here is how they are made:

Punch a circle using the 1 3/4" circle punch:
Then, use your Scalloped Circle punch around the hole you just made:
… to come up with this:
Use your Multipurpose Glue to attach it to the top of your Circle Treat cup:
Then you simply punch out another large scallop circle for the back of the rabbit, stamp a sentiment on it (I used Happy Easter from the Delightful Dozen set in Wisteria Wonder ink), peel off the protective liner on the treat cup, fill it with Goodies, jelly beans, Smarties etc, and stick it to the scalloped circle.  Yes, the recipient will have to rip the treat apart to get to the candy.  Once the rabbit is put together punch out two scalloped ovals and attach with your multipurpose glue.  I used a small cotton ball for the tail, attached with my hot glue gun.  these are REALLY fast to put together … I cracked off 20 in less than an hour.



Love them!  These make a great, easy, quick, inexpensive gift for the teachers and/or the kids' classmates.  In fact, I'm making them with both Grade 3 classes at the school in 2 weeks.  Fun!

Pop in again to see what the girls and I got up to on Mommy/Daughter night.  Until then, have a stampy Sunday!


Tam

2 comments:

  1. Love the bunny treats! Thanks Tamara!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! Mass production for the teaching staff begins Friday at 6:30! See ya then!

      Delete