Sunday, February 9, 2014

Hip Notes Stamp Set and Essentials Wooden Elements by Stampin' Up!


Happy Sunday!

I'm happy to report that Rebecca seems good as new and life as we know it can resume.  That means birthday parties and errands for this Mom!

I DID manage to hit my craft room for an hour last night ... just what I needed!  I whipped up 12 more of my little coffee cups ( I so love them!) and then spent an hour or so playing with my new(ish) toys decorating some paper bags for the girls' teachers … yep, more RAKs (Random Acts of Kindness).  Pop in again soon to see those little cuties!

This morning I thought I'd post the SU video hi-lighting the new Essentials Wooden Elements.  I have to admit … I only just bought these little wood pieces.  I was pretty sure they weren't (as the title states) "essential".  Well I was curious about them (the pictures in the catalogues never do the products justice) … and I needed to spend another few dollars to earn another SAB item, so I bought them.  They are so flippin' adorable I can't STAND it!!!  I haven't used them yet but I'm thinking' Craig's Valentine card is going to be sporting one of them!!!

Anyway - thought I'd share the video.  I'm off to drink coffee now. Check back later to see those teacher gifts!  Until then, have a stampy morning!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment