Saturday, January 11, 2014

Valentine Ideas

Happy Saturday!

Phew!  What a week!  Despite catching a cold when I volunteered at school on Tuesday and throwing my back out from the sneezing that CAME from said cold I managed to get quite a bit done around here!  Mind you most of it happened between 1:00 am and 3:00 am while I was NOT sleeping but hey!  I'll take what i can get!  I actually didn't MIND the non-sleeping because the weather has really turned around the last few days.  Nothing like going from -38 degrees to +1 in a few days to improve a gals mood!  Heck … even Koda seems happier now that the deep freeze isn't quite so deep!

Right!  Enough about that!  I don't have a new project to share today … I have better .. I have all of my Valentine treats, notes and cards from years gone by!  My friend Terri asked if I had ideas for her son's class … I thought I'd share with everyone!  I won't describe each project … you should be able to find them on my blog somewhere … generally search on the right hnd side for projects in December, January and/or February of each year.

Hope you find something that inspires you!
































Pop in again soon!  Until then - have a stumpy weekend!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment