Monday, January 20, 2014

Love You to the Moon!

Happy Monday!

Another busy day!!  My Jillian Michaels DVD awaits … then it's dog walking, showering and tidying up before I head out to school to help out with yet another field trip!  (… WE never had this many field trips when WE were in school, did we??!!)  Today's volunteering isn't ideal as I still have a LOT I want to do before Friday night … and I'm volunteering again Wednesday … however .. the kids are my big rocks ... they fit into the jar first … the smaller rocks and sand will fill in around them :)

So let's get on with it, shall we?  Today's card is a CASE from fellow U.S. demonstrator Dawn Tidd over at www.tiddbitsfromdawn.typepad.com   I loved the clean, simple layout … I only changed the colour of the ink from red to Midnight Muse:
Quick, easy and ideal for a *guy* card (according to Craig).  Minimal bling (I KNOW … guy cards aren't supposed to have ANY but …), no ruffles, just stamped and done!  The card is Crumb Cake and the hearts are Whisper White and Midnight Muse. The  heart is popped up and has a small rhinestone.  The sentiment is from the new Love You to the Moon set.  Oh!  I rounded the corners of the top layer with my corner rounder punch and popped the layer up for a little dimensional interest.

That's it!  Quick, easy, done!  I made a second card using this set.  Pop in again soon to see that one. Until then … have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment