Thursday, November 21, 2013

Lovely As A Tree ...

Happy Thursday!

The countdown is on!  Once I pick up the kids at 11:30 pm I'm packing up the car and heading to the airport - Viva Las Vegas!!  I can't WAIT to spend 3 full days with my husband ... alone!!!  We so rarely go away just the 2 of us - it will be a real treat.  Since school started back in September we pretty much just pass in the halls - I miss him!!!  It will be so awesome to have some good, quality time together!!!

OK - enough bragging already ... onto today's project:
Yes ... you've seen it before ... but this time it's without the flocking!  When I was trying to come up with another card for my Stamp-a-Stack I stumbled across this one from Technique Class last week and figured "why re-invent the wheel"?  It's such a pretty card - I love Night of Navy on Whisper White - it's really striking!  In order to speed the card making process up (which is a MUST for a Stamp-a-Stack!) I omitted the *flocking* aspect from it.  It truly is a fast card to make!  I gave all the details on how to make it on my post last week, if you have any questions about it ... and I have to keep this short and sweet so I can leave town - woo hoo!

I have a few more posts ready to go while I'm away so pop in again soon to check those out.

If you would like to order anything from the big Extravaganza Sale while I'm away click here to place an on-line order and have it shipped directly to your door.  If that doesn't float your boat then send me an e-mail and I'll order for you when I'm back on Monday.

Until next time - have a stampy day - I know I will!


Tam

2 comments:

  1. I want to thank you for sharing this beautiful card.
    I found it on pinterest and was inspired by it….okay, I totally copied it ;)
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *lol* Sounds like you're my kinda stamper, Tracy! No point reinventing the wheel! I'm glad you liked it enough to copy it. Have a stampy day!

      Delete