Sunday, October 20, 2013

Bite Me!

Happy Sunday!

Phew!  What a whirl wind month it has been.  Between Alicia's birthday, Mom and Dad's 50th Anniversary and my brother and SIL being in town we haven't had a true *down day* in AGES ... so today's the day!  Pajama day today and loving every minute of it!  I even tried to go back to bed for an hour.  Of course trying to sleep around here on a Sunday makes about as much sense as trying to teach a chicken to play the violin ... epic fail!!! ... but at least I tried *lol*.  Now it's on to making soup, crafting and doing a whole lot of nothing!  Today's project are these cute little Halloween treats I finished off this morning:


They were quick and easy to make ... thank you Witche's Brew Washi Tape!

I started off with a bag of  CeMoi chocolates from Costco:
They are so cute - they all have little Halloween faces or designs on them.  Two fit PERFECTLY in our 4" x 6" cello bags.  I used my Chalk Talk framelits to punch out the medium tag shape our of Basic Black Card Stock.  I then stamped the sentiment from the Bite Me set with black Staz-onm and punched it out with my Large Oval punch.  My Crop-a-dile punched a hole in the top of the tag and my Witche's Brew DSP attached the sentiment to it.  That stuff rocks!  I grabbed my baker's twine and attached the whole kit-and-kaboodle to the chocolates.  Done! 

In reality that's probably all that I will get done craft-wise today ... then again I DO have a new Halloween foam kit that I want to put together with the girls so that just MAY happen after I do a little paperwork :)  Pop in again soon.  There is a chance I'll have an anniversary card made for my parents (then again I just gave Alicia her birthday card two days ago ... yes, her birthday was 2 weeks ago and yes, I did MAKE the darned thing 2 MONTHS ago *lol*)  Until next time - have a staaaaaaampy Sunday!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment