Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Silhouette Sentiments

Happy Wednesday!

Today I have a FABULOUS project to share with you.  My friend, and a member of my downline Kerri Anne Byttynen sent me a picture of a card she made this week and I fell in LOVE with it!  And no, it's not just because she used one of my old cars for inspiration *lol*.  Here is my card that inspired her:
I made this card a few years back to demonstrate the masking technique.  I used (now retired) Stem Sulhouettes in Chocolate Chip over a So Saffron sponged masked square.  I really loved that stamp set.  In one of my "purge" moods I added it to my garage sale box and sold it.  Big mistake!  That was a real "keeper" set.  ... then again, there are other sets that DO work in its place ... so I'm sure I'll get over it ... eventually *lol* ... but ... as usual ... I digress!

Here is the card Kerri Anne made:
LOVE it!  She used the (also now retired) Silhouette Sentiments for hers - in Chocolate Chip and Certainly Celery.  She used the Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Buitterfly punches with rhinestones and some Celery Ribbon.  The Scalloped Edge Punch gives the nice feminine border.  The Sentiment is from Delightful Dozen (page 140 - $30.95 clear; $40.95 wood). AWESOME job Kerri Anne!  I might just have to CASE your CASE of my card *lol*

That it for today.  Until next time - have a stampy day :)


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment