Sunday, March 24, 2013

Field Flowers Take I

Happy Sunday!

Don't you just love how my posting is so hit-and-miss?  I TRIED to stick to a schedule of posting every Monday ... "everyone" says the key to a successful blog is being consistent ... but ... well .... this just adds a bit of surprise to your day, doesn't it?  I don't post for a week or two and then I post every day for a while ... then nothing ... then lots ... it's like checking the mail everyday waiting for that magazine you ordered ... you check and check and check and then WHAM!  It arrives! 

WHAM!  Here's a project:
Ta da!  Isn't it pretty??  I love how it turned out :)  This is SUCH a great set ... I guess that's why I picked it as a "must have" Stamp set of the Month Set.  It's on page 78 - $21.95 clear; $30.95 wood.  I used whisper white and More Mustard card stock.  I used the En Francais background stamp (page 129 - $21.95) stamped in So Saffron (but stamped off before stamping on the whisper white for a softer look).  I used Old olive for the stemps (again, stamped off before applying to the whisper white) then the flowers in So Saffron and More Mustard (again ... stamped off first).  The sentiments is in More Mostard and punched out with the extra large oval punch - page 184 - $22.95 and popped up on dimensionals.  Oh!  and I sponged the right hand side of the oval with Old Olive ink for just a hint of green to draw the pieces together.  I toyed with putting a little snippet if Old Olive ribbon in the top right hand corner but in the end decided less was more and left it alone (I KNOW!  SOOO unlike me!)  I love the simplicity of this card.  It just reminds me of a picture.  Love it!

Pop in tomorow for a SUPER quick and easy birthday card that works for any age and any gender - we all need 20 of these in our stash of cards to have on hand!  It is also the card that will be featured in the Pink Paper Bakery blog!  Until then - have a stampy Sunday :)


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment