Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Father's Day Gift Ideas

Happy Wednesday!

Ahhhh - my favorite kind of day.  It's pouring rain outside, the housework is all done and I have NOTHING written on the calendar.  I could run around naked all day if I wanted to .... lucky for the cat and dog I don't want to :)

... of course I DID have a minor wrench thrown into the system which ensured I got dressed today.  At 10:00 pm last night I got a phone call advising me I had left my purse at the SPCA (we had our puppy school graduation class last night *lol*).  Other than that quick little jaunt it's a home day for me and tht means crafting - woo hoo!

Thought I'd throw out a quick post with some great Father's Day Gift Ideas - these are all from my archives but they still work as great gifts!  If you want to order any of the supplies you better do it quick - most of them are either already retired and on the Clearance Rack or are retiring and only while supplies last.  I'll be placing an order this Sunday for anyone who is local ...

So - here we go ...

The first one is from many moons ago - it's made with our triple clip board:
Look how young the girls are!  I simply used up some scrap card stock and part of an old Simply Scrappin' Kit to embellish the pictures.  I used some ribbon and Hodgepodge Hardware for the clips and the "d" was a stamp that I stamped in Craft ink and then embossed with clear powder.  Of course it would work just as well to use the big shot alphabet dies to cut out the "d" or to spell "dad" ...  The clipboards are still available in the Clearance Rack of my website (www.tamarabertram.stampinup.net) for $7.49 + gst/s/h ... The Hodgepodge Hardware is there as well for $15.99 + gst/s/h (only in silver and vanilla)

Next up ... photo cubes (these are retiring so get 'em while you can):
The cubes come in a pack of 4 so you can do one cube with pictures of each family member and use the letters to spell "dad" or you can just use 1 cube .. whatever works for your family ...  The cubes are retiring but still available for $11.95 + gst/s/h ..

Next up my little 6x6 Scrap Albums (I have 1 more spot available in my June 1st class) :
For these you need 12x12 card stock for the base and any Designer Series Paper to coordinate with your pictures ... and lots of embellishments!

Next we have DVD Tin photo albums:




I have a few DVD tins left for sale ($4 each) and you need to buy a package of the Translucent Envelopes (50 for $5.95 + gst/s/h).  You attach the sleeves together with your Crop-a-dile (retiring!) and some jumbo eyelets and decorate as desired

Here is another type of 6x6 fold up album:




OK ... I've almost made my way to the bottom of my bucket of salad so I'll sign off.  Come back in the next day or two ... I will post all of my "masculine" cards from the past for you ..

Have a fun day!!


Tam





1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete