Sunday, January 29, 2012

Be My Valentine

Happy Sunday!

Wow.  It's amazing how I can spin my wheels for hours on end!  This puppy gig has me pretty stalled on doing ANYTHING!  While I'm not getting anything truly productive done I sure am having fun with the little fur ball :)  Sure I could do without the 4:00 am pee break in the freezing rain but it's all part of the fun, right?

While Koda is taking his afternoon nap I whipped up a fun little Valentine card for my upcoming parties.  I got the inspiration from Mary Fish (- she is a great artist!!)
It's simple but fun.  I used my favorite color combo of Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler.  The Espresso heart was stamped in Versamark and embossed with the Vanilla emboss powder (LOVE that stuff!) then the 3 large hearts were punched out with the Large Heart punch (go figure!)  The small hearts are punched with the Small Heart Punch (crazy, I know!)  I popped the espresso heart up with dimensionals and attached the small hearts with glue dots.  I used the Cherry Cobbler baker's twine and the sentiment is in Espresso ink from teh Sweet Cake set in the current mini.  I scored along the top and bottom with the SImply Score tool and Wa-low!  An easy, nice smelling Valentine card that isn't to "girlie" to give to My Love.

That's it for now - I'm off to do my workout before puppy wakes up.  Have a fun Sunday!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment