Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Cards

Heidi Ho.  Me again :)

I spent some time today de-cluttering the house.  I took down some of the Christmas garland, bows, stockings and so on and tidied up my Christmas cards.  I thought I would post some of the lovely hand made cards I received this year.

This one is from Jodi Kutz - it uses my favorite stamp set this year, Sounding Joy:
This one is from Lin Barry and Gert Coles:
Next we have Wanda Corcoran's.  So simple and pretty!
This one is from my upline, Lori Waples:
This one is from Corina Michetti:
And finally - by FAR the most labour intensive card I've EVER seen is from my direct upline, Amy Barry - simply amazing!!
Thank you Ladies - they are all absolutely beautiful!

Pop in again tomorrow - I made a few cards using my new Sale-a-bration set, Outlined Occasions.  Have a fun night :)


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment