Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pretty Purple Snowflakes

Oooooo - purple ... and snowflakes .... and glitter ... it just makes me happy!

Here is my favorite card that we are making at Sunday's Stamp-a-stack (naturally it is the last one I came up with ... after HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS of different ideas - this one came together in 5 minutes.  Sigh.  Sometimes I just try too hard!
The light purple is Wisteria Wonder - the dark purple is Concord Crush and the shiny one is the new Silver Glimmer paper - LOOOOOVE that stuff - have 3 packages on order - I'm using it on EVERYTHING!  Glitter ... that doesn't end up EVERYWHERE!!!  I used one of the texture plates to lightly emboss the background swirls.  The sentiment is from the Delightful Dozen hostess set - love the font on that one!!

Right - I have 2 more to post but I'm off to Sparks - I'm a Helper Mommy and tonight is their enrollment ceremony.  She's pretty jazzed about it :)  So tune in tomorrow(ish) for the other projects.

Have a fun night :)

Tam

1 comment: